51+ Friendship Quotes, Shayari and Images for Best Friends ❤️Heart Touching❤️

100+ Friendship Quotes, Shayari and Images for Best Friends. As you already read the title. Here you will get the best of 100+ Heart touching lovely Friendship Quotes, Frindship Shayari and Amazinginly design Imaages and Photos that can help you to show your friendship love and bond to your bestie. Here you will have the best WhatsApp status and messages for friends to show the love and attachment you carry.

We all need a friend that always be with us. when we have that friend. we should appraise him or her by sharing our feelings with them. Now here you will get the same kind of wishes and messages that shows your love and bond. I can understand what you are looking for now and you reach to this page. You can scroll down litle to find Friendship Quotes and Shayari. you can share these WhatsApp status for friends to make friendship more strong. and to show the love you have in your heart for your friends and bestie.

Today I am going to share with you the best collection of friendship status for each and every mood of friendship. like you will find Sad quotes about friendship breakups, broken friendship status for WhatsApp, sad broken friendship quotes with images, broken friendship status in Hindi, really sad friendship quotes, sad status for broken friendship, friendship hurt status for WhatsApp, WhatsApp status friendship breakup I have shared the most beautiful WhatsApp status and profile photos.

51+ Friendship Quotes, Shayari and Images for Best Friends ❤️Heart Touching❤️, 51+ Friendship Quotes, Shayari and Images, WhatsApp Status For Friends Friendship Quotes, Messages, Shayari, Images
51+ Friendship Quotes, Shayari and Images for Best Friends ❤️Heart Touching❤️

Here you find all status and images for friends and friendship. I have designed each status image for you and your friends. These images and status will show all the feelings and emotions you want to share with your friends. I request if you like following WhatsApp status images. So please appreciate my work by commenting. I need your support and appreciation.

Best WhatsApp status for friends in Hindi

दोस्ती क्या है ये हम सभी जानते है. इस लिए तो दोस्तों के लिए WhatsApp status खोजते है, आप सभी के लिए ये एक कलेक्शन है जिसमे आपको दोस्तों के लिए WhatsApp status मिलेंगे। आशा करता हु आपको यह स्टेटस पंक्तियां पसंद आएंगे।

करनी है खुदा से गुजारिश, तेरी दोस्ती के सिवा कोई बंदगी न मिले, हर जनम में मिले दोस्त तेरे जैसा, या फिर कभी जिंदगी न मिले।

दिन हुआ है तो रात भी होगी, हो मत उदास मेरे दोस्त, प्यार से दोस्ती की है, जिन्दगी रही तो मुलाकात भी होगी।

हँसी छिपाना किसी को गवारा नही होता, हर मुसाफिर ज़िंदगी का सहारा नही होता, मिलते हैं लोग इस तन्हा ज़िंदगी में पर, हर कोई दोस्त तुमसा प्यारा नहीं होता।

आईना और परछाई जैसे मित्र रखो क्यूंकि, आईना कभी जूठ नहीं बोलता और परछाई कभी साथ नहीं छोड़ती है।

सच्चा दोस्त अपनी सेहत के समान होता हैं, जब हम उसे खो बैठते हैं, तभी उसका महत्त्व जान पाते हैं।

दोस्ती अच्छी हो तो रंग़ लाती है, दोस्ती गहरी हो तो सबको भाती है, दोस्ती नादान हो तो टूट जाती है, पर अगर दोस्ती अपने जैसी हो तो इतिहास बनाती है।

ज़िन्दगी एक रेल्वे स्टेशनकी तरह है , प्यार एक ट्रेन है जो आती है और चली जाती है , पर दोस्त इन्क्वायरी काउंटर है, जो हमेशा कहते हैं। May I Help You।

वो गिलास ही क्या जिसमें ड्रिंक छूट जाए , और वो यारी ही क्या जो एक लड़की की वजह से टूट जाये।

दोस्ती कोई खोज नहीं होती,  हर किसी से ये हर रोज़ नहीं होती,अपनी ज़िन्दगी में हमें बेवजह मत समझना, क्योंकि पलकें आँखों पे कभी बोझ नहीं होती।

दिल से दिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं, तुफानो में साहिल बड़ी मुश्किल से मिलते हैं, यूँ तो मिल जाता है हर कोई, मगर आप जैसे दोस्त नसीब वालों को मिलते हैं।

दोस्ती ऐसी हो के धड़कन में बस जाए, सांस भी लू तो खुशबू मेरे यार की आये।

गुनाह करके सजा से डरते है, ज़हर पी के दवा से डरते है,दुश्मनो के सितम का खौफ नहीं हमे, हम दोस्तों के खफा होने से डरते है।

ज़िक्र हुआ जब खुदा की रहमतों का, हमने खुद को खुशनसीब पाया,तमन्ना थी एक प्यारे से दोस्त की, खुदा खुद दोस्त बनकर चला आया।

सच्चा दोस्त मिलना बहुत ही मुश्किल है,मैं खुद हैरान हूँ कि तुम लोगों ने मुझे ढूढ़ कैसे लिया।

आप की याद आई, आँखें खुली, वरना जागने वाले हम ना थे, दोस्ती से जिंदा हैं आपकी, वरना जिंदा रहने वाले हम ना थे।

प्यारे से दोस्त हो तुम, हर पल मेरे साथ हो तुम, दोस्ती की एक एहसास हो तुम, शायद इसीलिए कुछ ख़ास हो तुम।

दोस्तों की दोस्ती में कभी कोई रूल नहीं होता हैऔर ये सिखाने के लिए, कोई स्कूल नहीं होता है।

दोस्तो से टूट कर रहोगे तो कुत्ते भी सतायेंगे, और दोस्तो से जुड़ कर रहोगे तो शेर भी घबरायेंगे।

हक़ीकत समझो या अफ़साना, बेगाना कहो या दीवाना, सुनो मेरे दिल का फसाना, तेरी दोस्ती है मेरे जीने का बहाना।

👉Read More: Happy Independence Day Wishes, Images, Quotes, Messages

WhatsApp status for Friends in English

Here is the collection of the best WhatsApp Status For Friends and friendships with awesome DP images.

WhatsApp Status For Friends Friendship Quotes, Messages, Shayari, Images
Friendship Quotes and Shayari
Best friends understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stay when you say leave me alone. And open the door before you can say come in.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain of you even if you are fooling everyone else.

A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.

Friendship is not one big thing, It is a million little things.

When it hurts to look back and You are afraid to look ahead, You can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

👉Read More: Happy Raksha Bandhan Images, Wishes, Quotes, Messages

I find rest in the shadow of your friendship. You always know the right words to say which gives me the strength to move on.

Friends are the family you choose as per your heart beats.

The only way to have a friend is to be one.

A friend will always make you smile when you don’t want to. 

Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.

Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.

Friendship is a mirror so that nothing can be hidden.

Shared joys make a friend, not shared sufferings.

More beautiful than all the stars that shine is the heart of a loving friend.

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

👉Read More: Top 50 Deep Meaning Pictures with Strong Message

Best friends are the people in your life, Who Makes You Laugh Louder, Smile Brighter, Live Better.

People who tolerate me on a daily basis are real heroes👦 in my eye. I am surrounded by awesome people, I called them my Friends.

A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. 


Miss You WhatsApp Status for Friends.

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

I miss my friend, and there is no other pain like it.😎😋

Take my iPhone away, Take my laptop away. Take my Facebook away, Take my car away, Just give me my friend back. I miss you.😋😔

A good friend is like a computer. I ‘enter’ in your life, ‘save’ you in my heart, ‘format’ your problems, ‘shift’ you to opportunities & never ‘delete’ you from my memory... I miss you a lot my bestie.😔😔

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.💗💑

Sad Breakup Quotes about Friendship

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.

Friendship is a mirror so that nothing can be hidden.

👉Read More: Happy Teacher's Day: Quotes, Wishes, Images, Photos, Messages, Status, and DP

Sad Friendship Status for WhatsApp

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feels.

It’s funny how sometimes the people you’d take a bullet for are the ones behind the trigger.

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.

Only a true friend would be that truly honest.
In extra, I would like to share a few words about what you more get from SocialStatusDp.com.
You will get the best WhatsApp status, images, quotes, messages for friends or you want some friendship status in Hindi or English. So you are in the right place. I have the best collection of status, quotes, and customized DP images for you.

My Words: I hope this article fulfills your query and provides you what you are looking for. Your valuable feedback will be highly appreciated. Please let me know your views on this article in this comment box below. Also, I thank you to visit my blog read this article till this last word. If you want to support me you can share this article with your friends. You can follow me on instagram.@doodlemanish

Bagikan:

Post a Comment

Top Ads

Responsive Ads

Middle Ads 1

Responsive Ads

Middle Ads 2

Responsive Ads

Bottom Ads

Responsive Ads